Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5 things i hate..

This is a response to darkness imprisoning me... ;)

1. I hate it when i go to have a nice hot shower and somebody has been cleaning my bathroom and the floor is all wet, and i always absolute always fall down when the floor is wet i hit my head and it takes me abut 15 minutes to get up cause the floor is still wet...
Then i go to have a shower and before im done the water goes cold ugh!!
Its drives me maaaaad!!! you cleaned my bathroom, you left the floor wet then i fall down, BUT DID YOU HAVE TO USE THE HOT WATER TO CLEAN IT?!
i mean it not like the floor is going to go "oh you asshole your using cold water!" ITS A FLOOR!!!


2. So you sleep on the weekends until late... And the stupid maid comes in and opens the curtains for you.. AAA!! that's it shes dead i say and then i start shouting and throwing stuff of course shes gone with a all star on her head.. BUT SHE DIDN'T CLOSE THE CURTAIN.. Than mean i have to get up and close it? i think i should cause i hate sun in the morning i burns my eyes.. like a vampire.. ;)


3.When its a school day i usually see this stupid lady that lives a floor under us and shes all like "hi sweety" AAA!!! that stupid bitch she makes my life like a hell when my parents are out of the country.. I HATE HER !!! I HATE HER!!! I HATE HER!!! UGH!!!


4.When I'm watching a movie or something i like on tV it is a very important time.. I'm at my best mood.. i am actually concentrating on the film AND THE STUPID COMMERCIAL IS ON!! I don't care if Ariel is cheep or the gambling place is called "o asomatos" <---- xD i just what to watch the film is it too much to ask? .This last time i when with my friend to see a movie and there was these 6year-old BABIES!! They would not leave any detail out.. Say it raining in the movie and there out and all wet.. they say " AAA the water is hot that why they are not cold my grandad told me.." or when the character of the movie are kissing " you thing they are taking breath mints?" I Tell you that when i really get pissed of.. loll that time i actually turned around and said "shut up" or what i actually said was " fausa rokolu8kia!!"






5.this is what i REALLY hate .. when i buy new cloths ans there is this tag on the back.. and sometimes i forget it and i want to scratch it.. GRRR! do i have to cut them all out.. stupid unnecessary invention of stupid humans I HATE YOU..





That's 5 of them.. so if anyone who is reading this and they haven't done this in their blog DO IT... see ya ;)











And this is another song i like.. enjoy


5 comments:

  1. to prwto tragudi einai apo ta agapimena mu, an kai den xerw oloi tus ti diskografia...


    thumbs up gia tis kourtines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool neee..
    btw me2 ine apta agapimena Mm k to 2o
    lol kourtines power.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''faousa rokolu8kia''san na imoun jiame...hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ alexandros: lol ne nevriazun me!! gt iparxoun gia na mas dixnun apo p pianume ta rouxa? en 8elw na 3erw sior!!! etc faura!!!

    @ teenage dreamer: n prixtika kopelu8kia p en exun ti na kamun stin zoi tus para na sxoliazun to nero tis vroxhs sto ergo an ine zesto i krio... E-L-E-O-S

    ReplyDelete