Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The beggining..


Everybody thinks that a broken family is a tragedy
Yeah right! That is total porky pies! You make the tragedy it doesn’t just happen.
So yeah I’m from split up parents I never gave it such thought
I always thought from every end there is a new beginning
But until you get to that lovely sunrise the night after dawn is something you can’t
Avoid. I live with my mum she is remarried with this guy who what there whenever I needed a dad
Cause mine was far away having his own nightmare. Mum is a CEO at a company which need a lot
Of traveling so they kept me with my nan long time it was suffocating so they decided I was
Mature enough to follow them in every country the went. In this next place we stay along time and
I actually call it HOME I have friends and best friend and childhood sweethearts but the business took
Us to this next place. The house is grand and we live with two of our friends. I’m a teen and I honestly
Have amore grown up mind than both of the put together.
Maybe it’s the circumstances that I have past through in life but I have thought my self to look up to
Every place the may put you and say thank you for the small nice things in life.
I have been the base in my mums life since she and my dad divorced so im holding everything together
And I do that well. I do my best not to let people down.
So people not wanting to make you guys get bored out of your head
I just say that in this blog ill be writing everything that’s goes in my head..
*ZzZ* I know I know..
There is also going to be some fun.
Lyrics of my songs that I like.
And funny moments.. x]!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment